Thanks for comment and hoping that you liked the article. I will look into your comment and expect to respond with in two/three days if there is a query.
Further, you may join the email subscription (to get new articles delivered to your inbox).
Note: Joining the email subscription list entitles you to receive the free e-Book on Probability of Error for BPSK/QPSK/16QAM/16PSK/64QAM in AWGN.
Subscribe and download the free e-Book
Alternatively, you may subscribe to the RSS feed by clicking here.
Symbol and Bit error rate computation for various modulation scheme in AWGN
- Bit error rate for BPSK
- Bit error rate for FSK (frequency shift keying)
- Bit error rate for differential binary phase shift keying (DBPSK)
- Symbol error rate for 4-PAM
- Symbol error rate for QPSK
- Symbol error rate for 16-QAM
- Symbol error rate for 16-PSK
- Comparing symbol error rate for 16QAM and 16PSK modulation
- Minimum frequency spacing for having orthogonal sinusoidals
- OFDM transmission
- Cyclic prefix in orthogonal frequency division multiplexing
- Peak to average power ratio in OFDM signalling
- Frequency offset estimation using 802.11a short preamble
- First order PLL for tracking constant phase offset
- Cascaded Integrator Comb (CIC) filter
- Digital implementation of RC low pass filter
- Transmit pulse shaping filter
Hardware efficient signal processing circuits
- Polyphase filters for interpolation
- Using CORDIC for phase rotation
- Using CORDIC for phase and magnitude computation
- MIMO with Zero Forcing equalizer
- MIMO with MMSE equalizer
- MIMO with ZF Successive Interference Cancellation equalizer
- MIMO with ML equalization
- MIMO with MMSE SIC and optimal ordering
Hope you like the blog.
D id you like this article? Make sure that you do not miss a new article by subscribing to RSS feed OR subscribing to e-mail newsletter. Note: Subscribing via e-mail entitles you to download the free e-Book on BER of BPSK/QPSK/16QAM/16PSK in AWGN.